Top 40 Under 40 for Military®
Each November in honor of Veterans Day, Search & Employ®, will release its Top 40 Under 40 Military edition which will endeavor to recognize the top service members who are serving or have served in the U.S. Armed Forces.
The criteria for consideration are as follows:
- Less than 40 years of age
- Serving or has served in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Received or expect to receive an Honorable discharge
- Exemplary military performance as per their assignments and evaluations
- Must not have received the Top 40 Under 40 Military recognition previously
If you meet the criteria, please email an expression of interest to Top40@recruitmilitary.com. We will inform candidates when this year’s application process begins.
A distinguished committee selects the finalists and winners from the submitted applications. Finalists are then asked to submit additional biographical information to the committee for consideration.
As military camaraderie would lead us to expect, we also receive many recommendations from existing nominees and colleagues. Please feel free to recommend your peers at the email address above as well. Good luck, and thank you for your service.